Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yehi hai right choice baby... Aha !!


Morning walks are always refreshing. (If it’s rarely taken).As usual after a long time I was taking a morning walk at a road near to my house.

The birds were chirping, the cool breeze was blowing, blah blah blah.Since there were few people on the road I could walk anywhere. And this time I was walking on the right side of the road when suddenly a small girl noticed me "breaking the rules" and asked her dear mommy,” Why is he walking on the right side of the road when everyone knows that we have to walk in the left side"

I overheard it and now was in a dilemma.

On my right side there was my ego which said: "Why listen to some kid and change your track when there is no traffic and you are the king of the road"

On the other side there was my righteousness which said: “She is right, if I don’t change my track now, I will be setting a bad example to the future generations!!!”

Guess who won: My ego or my righteousness??)

Well, I just did the "Right" thing and walked on the "right" path ;-)

9 comments:

  1. You should have walked in the middle of the road after making sure no vehicle is coming..It can be a better option..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee mukha itkond walkin hodyeno??? no wonder the kid noticed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Boy anta helo anta yaav kelsanu madilla ;) aa putta hudgi hatra annukolo levelGE bandbityalla nelli!!!! ;)
    @Vinayak: good suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Boy anta helo anta yaav kelsanu madilla ;) aa putta hudgi hatra annukolo levelGE bandbityalla nelli!!!! ;)
    @Vinayak: good suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. example to the future generations!!! interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard people say its better to walk on the lane opposite the flow of traffic so that you are aware of whats coming at you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. neenu mattu ninna morning walkingalu
    morning walkingalu mattu puuta hudigiya matugalu
    puuta hudigiya matugalu mattu e ninna blogugalu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds
    of things, so I am going to inform her.

    ReplyDelete